Animals levels (sometimes also known as Save the Animals or Rescue levels) are one of the four level types in Bubble Witch 2 Saga. Animals levels are the third level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode 2, Pumpkin Fields, with first level being level 11.
Animals levels are the common level type in the game, making up 22.92% of all levels, with 424 total appearances out of the 1850 levels.
See the full List of Animals levels here.
This level type is considered medium to pass, after the hardest classic levels and easy ghost levels. However, there are many exceptions to this rule.
To win an animals level, the player has to clear the bubbles that are "holding" animals from the top, in order to save the animal. It can also be done by destroying an animal cage with a Line Blast or Zen Bubble. The player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually neglected, due to the fact that, if you complete the main level objective, you always have enough points for at least one star.
Notable Animal LevelsEdit
- Level 11 - The first Animals level.
- Level 418 - The 100th Animals level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga.
- Level 842 - The 200th Animals level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga.
- Level 1283 - The 300th Animals level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga.
- Early animals levels are much easier than the later ones.