Classic levels (sometimes also known as Clear the top levels) are one of the four level types in Bubble Witch 2 Saga. Classic levels are the first level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode 1, The Witches Cottage, with first level being level 1.
Classic levels are the common level type in the game, making up 30.89% of all levels, with 522 total appearances out of the 1690 levels.
See the full List of Classic levels here.
- To win a classic level, the player must remove six bubbles from the top. These are called ceiling bubbles. The player also has to reach the target score which will always be achieved by merely clearing the 6 ceiling bubbles and winning the level.
Notable classic levelsEdit
- Level 1 - The first Classic level.
- Level 311 - The 100th Classic level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga.
- Level 618 - The 200th Classic level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga.
- Level 939 - The 300th Classic level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga.
- Level 1262 - The 400th Classic level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga.
- Early classic levels are much easier than the later ones.
- The name "classic" originates from the original Bubble Witch Saga, where "clear the top" levels are the only level type.
- You need to clear 9 ceiling bubbles instead of 6 in original Bubble Witch Saga. On the other hand, there are 11 ceiling bubbles instead of 17 in the first game, making it more of a ((n + 1) / 2) required bubbles where "n" is the number of ceiling bubbles.