|Level 243||Level 244||Level 245|
Level 244 is the 14th level in Crystal Peak and the 33rd morgana level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga. To pass this level, you must destroy 3 morgana shields and score at least 6,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Bubble Rain is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is quite easy.
- Only when you always get the right colored bubbles at the right time.
- Otherwise the last shield can be impossible even with 17 bubbles left (which is the absolute maximum you can have left).
- And you need a lot of luck to have so many bubbles left at the third shield.
- But of course you will always not have the color you need in the end.
- Clear a path to the shields. If the colors don't match for the first shield within the first moves, reset the level.
- You have to match the cursed bubbles to reach the second shield, or clear the zen bubbles. But whatever you do, it will take all the moves you have until you get the color of the shield. And you cannot risk to change the color, as this would block the access to the shield. king.com's manipulating as the worst again.
- For the third shield aim to the right opening through the black bubbles. The left side looks tempting but is almost impossible. Of course, the right side isn't much better, particularly when king.com cheats with the colors, and before you get the one you need to make that opening, the frobble has spit so many others in front, that it doesn't make a difference then anymore...
This section is empty or incomplete. You can help by adding to it.