|Level 337||Level 338||Level 339|
Level 338 is the 8th level in Journey's End and the 110th classic level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 6 ceiling bubbles and score at least 7,000 points in 39 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Bubble Rain is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is hard. Too many frobbles in the top will produce more bubbles than you can remove. Often you will not even see the top because there are too many frobbles before...
- With three colors it is even harder to find good matches. So often you have to make matches with the cursed bubbles.
- Aim high to drop the bubbles faster.
- Match cursed bubbles to clear the sides.
- When you can clear two bubbles between cursed bubbles in the top row, just send two more bubbles of any color into the gap. (Theoretically a good idea, practically impossible because before the next move the gap will be closed by a frobble again.)
- Past version had 28 moves and only two colors, the new one has three colors and 39 moves.