|Level 368||Level 369||Level 370|
Level 369 is the 19th level in Episode 20 and the 123rd classic level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 6 ceiling bubbles and score at least 1,000 points in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Bubble Rain is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is hard. It looks easy at first, as you can blast all the zen bubbles so easily. But at the top, every second bubble is a black one, so every top bubble has to be cleared one by one. This level requires more luck than skills.
- Bat Bubbles will do their best to settle at the worst places.
- High up, there is a ring of zen bubbles connected to a line blast bubble that will remove a row of black bubbles. You can explode all of the zen bubbles in four moves but you should clear the bat bubbles before you make the ring of zen bubbles explode.
- The hard part is clearing the six ceiling bubbles. The ceiling bubbles are all separated by black bubbles so you have to clear each bubble one at a time. You only have 32 moves so it is highly likely that you will run out before you can clear all of the ceiling bubbles.
- Past version had 30 moves.