|Level 489||Level 490||Level 491|
Level 490 is the 20th & last level in Geiser Valley and the 158th classic level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 6 ceiling bubbles and score at least 6,000 points in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Bubble Rain is activated and will score you additional points.
- For the very high number of bubble rows the number of bubbles is hardly ever enough.
- This level could be easier if it were not for the far from random color sequences: No red bubble within the first nine moves stinks just like no yellow bubbles in the end when there are only yellow bubbles at the top, or any other scenario in the middle of the game where the only color you need to progress does not come in ten moves - which is all so far from random that it only can be explained by a cheating algorithm in the game...
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Hard||Very Hard|
- Try to drop large groups together with Bubble Wheels.
- Very helpful if the first Line Blaster can be reached quickly.
- The second Line Blaster will help dropping the second plant when you can do some trick shots.
- There are Bubble Mills for extra moves but often hard to reach.
- The third plant has to be removed with two matches, the last ones do not need to be removed both.
This section is empty or incomplete. You can help by adding to it.