|Episode||The Tranquil Oasis|
|Level 505||Level 506||Level 507|
Level 506 is the 16th level in The Tranquil Oasis and the 163rd classic level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 6 ceiling bubbles and score at least 3,000 points in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Bubble Rain is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is medium. At the top, you will not have the right matches anymore. If you can make it to there at all?
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Medium||Medium Hard|
- You have to reach a Line Blaster (or clear a path to there) before the Bubble Bombs go off. Otherwise the level is already lost because there will never be enough moves towards the end. So the level is
already lost after six moves usually, as clearing the Black Holes will consume to many moves.
- To make the level, you have to go to every second Line Blaster (on the right hand side) always. If you try them one by one, you will run out of moves early.
- At the top, it is almost impossible to remove the two times three bubbles between the Cursed Bubbles. This requires lucky colors on the board and in the shooter.
This section is empty or incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
- Past version had 20 moves