|Level 524||Level 525||Level 526|
Level 525 is the 15th level in Golden Forest and the 170th in Bubble Witch 2 Saga. To pass this level, you must and score at least 8,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Bubble Rain is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is not medium but super-intense because every time you need one certain color you will not get it for the next ten moves (or even much more - almost the whole game without one color!). But then, when you cannot make any match with that color, it will come in abundance. Typical King manipulation...
- Sometimes the level maybe could have been made with around 30 moves, provided that there is a fair color distribution in the moves, but this is a contradiction in itself again. As we all know, if the only colors on the top are red and yellow, the only color you will get is blue.
- And if it takes fourteen moves alone to reach that first line blaster, then this just proves just again that the color distribution is so unevenly that it has nothing to do with random at all!
- Even though the three stars level is very high, it is far easier to reach than any ceiling bubble.
- So the only purpose of this level is to sell boosters.
- There is no strategy in a level so unfair as this one. There are just not enough moves and too many pesky frogs. Before you have removes one, the next one (or even two) will spit more bubbles than you can ever remove. Lucky if you can see at all the top...
- You may try to use those Line Blasters at the sides to drop frobbles, but until you reach them, the frobbles will often spit another barrier of bubbles in front of them. Still it is more efficient than trying to drop those pesky frogs normally.
- Anyway, if you ever get so far that you can see the top, there is a huge bubble cloud that needs a lot of luck and moves to clear, but normally you will reach it with your last few moves if at all...
This section is empty or incomplete. You can help by adding to it.