|Episode||The Purple Pumpkin Patch|
|Bubble colours||+ or|
|Level 759||Level 760||Level 761|
Level 760 is the 10th level in The Purple Pumpkin Patch and the 181st animals level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga. To pass this level, you must save 9 animals and score at least 1,000 points in 48 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Bubble Rain is activated and will score you additional points.
The big threats are the bubble bombs and the ceiling bubbles directly above the topmost animal. Here is why:
- The lower bubble bomb has 5 moves to detonation and the upper one only has 3 moves. If any of them detonates, it is almost impossible to win without wasting a significant amount of bubbles to clear the black holes produced from the bubble bombs.
- So try to remove many bubbles on the right side of the animal before the 5-count bomb goes off, while keeping the 2-count bomb out of view with adding a bubble under the animal.
- With 4 colours, there is a high chance that the 3 bubbles directly above the animal will be all of different colours. This, coupled with the above point and the low number of remaining bubbles by the time the player frees 8 of the 9 animals, will make it almost impossible to win the level if all 3 bubbles are of different colours.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Medium||Very Hard|
- Clear the bubbles normally.
This section is empty or incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
- Past version had 14 animals.
- No more dragon eggs or bubble bombs at the last animal.